Monday, 22 May 2017

Here we are back in Orlando


This is our 6th time here in 10 years and we still love it as much as ever. The girls have done Disney and Universal again and at Gatorland I realised a long held dream and held a snake 😍
We have of course done the obligatory shopping and poolside sunbathing πŸ˜‚

This time last year we came over after my first op and bought my eldest grandson and I was going home for my completion surgery -  such a lot has happened so I needed this break badly.  I have missed Callie Harley Maisie and Lula so much and can't wait to see the dogs reactions when we collect them on Friday 🐢😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.