Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Long Break from blogging and another new puppy!

I haven't posted for a long time now. It's been a turbulent couple of years health wise and I've dipped in and out of crafting. I added to my fur baby family in January with Harley, another Cavapoo puppy and Callie's playmate. She blended into the family so well and Callie and she adore one another which makes me feel so happy as Callie is such a lovely girl and needed a playmate. Harley is a little timid unlike her sister and at 5 months old now doesn't really enjoy walking or big open spaces so it is a little challenging trying to walk them together as Harley likes to have Callie in sight and Callie likes to run ahead!
At the Beach
Walkies!

Harley at 8 weeks (top)
and 20 weeks (bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.