Sunday, 30 April 2017

I have been suffering with awful highs and lows since my Ovarian Cancer diagnosis and subsequent 2 operations and hysterectomy almost a year ago now. So getting back into crafting I am hoping will help. I had all my hair cut off as I was so fed up but last night decided to make the effort and put some make up on for a date night at my favourite restaurant. Silly snapchat filter a must!!

We are off to Florida for the 6th time in 11 days and I really need the sunshine this time and the chance to do some shopping - craft and otherwise!! :) Last year I came back and had my hysterectomy a week later so I feel in dire need of this break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.