Friday, 8 April 2016

Die cutting tip to stop those pesky little bits from sticking in the dies!

I have tried the dryer sheet method (can't get fragrance free sheets here in the UK and it leaves a residue on the card) wax paper all of them and don't die cut very often as I hate the poking out of all the little pieces! This trick by Swathi using plastic carrier bags works an absolute treat :)

All my dies are coming out of hiding now and I'm buying new ones, especially Sue Wilson and Heartfelt Creations which I have just discovered :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I Kim, good to see you back blogging. Hope you enjoy your holiday and you op goes well. love Linda x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.