Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Update from my hospital appointment

I saw my Consultant this afternoon and she made me feel slightly better about everything. She said to go on holiday and she will get me in to do the hysterectomy at the end of May for me. They will remove the uterus, cervix and omentum and have a good look around - her words! Then depending on the histology of all of that will determine what happens next. So I have to focus on Florida in 4 weeks, enjoy it and get plenty of rest and sunshine ready for my op when I return.

So I have lots of projects lined up to keep me busy over the next few weeks. I got the Brother CM700 Scan n Cut and have to play with that :)

I will post my makes as they develop :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.