Friday, 3 May 2013

Mannequin pin cushion and Kenwood mixer cover

So my new love of sewing meant I needed a pin cushion so found a really simple tutorial of Debbie Shore's on You Tube and made this little cutie, sooo simple :) The little bucket is from Hobbycraft £1.39 and means you can store little bits and bobs in it next to your machine. It cost virtually nothing to make as the fabric was scraps left over from my Kenwood K Mix Cover. Added a bit of washi tape on the bucket and around the pole (which was part of a left over dowel from a wedding cake!)

Kenwood K Mix Cover

Mannequin Pin Cushion


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.