Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Charm Watch & Crystal Glitterball Necklace.

I just made my Christmas necklace. Crystal glitterball and bicone crystal necklace with a magnetic glitterball clasp. It really is that sparkly hence the bad pic!!!




The latest craze is these charm bracelet watches and they sell for £100 plus!!! I made my own at a fraction of the cost and although the picture doesn't do it justice, it is really pretty and sparkly with crystals all around the watch face and purple tone pandora beads and a crystal initial and Swarovski violet heart charm.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow these are so beautiful l can see you enjoy doing these they are just stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.