Monday, 2 May 2011

Today's haul from Michael's Joann's and Hobby Lobby!!

We did a craft shop today going to Joann's first, then Michael's and finishing at Hobby Lobby. I could have bought so much more, their home decor section in Hobby Lobby is to die for! Shame most of it was too large to bring home! I did very well though and had 2 40% off coupons and got 2 more to spend next week!! The large MS PATP sets worked out at £9.36 with the coupons, unbelievable, so I just had to, didn't I?!!! They were also giving away Martha Stewart bags with each purchase and I got 2 lovely bags and free jewellery cases with my bead purchases too so all in all a fab day! I bought some jewellery making supplies and some gorgeous pandora beads and spacers and a bracelet and am going to make my own original when I get home.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Wow you lucky thing!! But you can't wait to use your lovely crafty buys!
    Hope your having a great time.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.