Friday, 6 May 2011

More shopping!

but a little more restrained this time! We went to the Mall at Millennia which is stunning and full of some beautiful shops, Jimmy Choo, Tiffanys, Guess, Louis Vuitton to name but a few and Russ bought me a birthday present from Macy's - the gorgeous new Jessica Simpson perfume and it came with 2 free bags - that makes 4 free bags I have got so far with my purchases!! We also found a wonderful Chocolatier called Godiva and they did the most amazing strawberry and banana skewers covered with chocolate and huge cones full of strawberries covered with chocolate - yummmmmy!!




and as this Sunday is my birthday and Mother's Day here in the US - Michael's sent me more coupons to use so it would be rude not to wouldn't it?!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim.
    OMG the chocolates look so scummy!!
    Wish I was there.
    Enjoying your pics though!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.