Monday, 23 May 2011

Back in the UK and my new jewellery making obsession!

We arrived back yesterday, very jet lagged and I have a rotten cold and cough, still nothing will dampen my spirits after the most fabulous holiday we had! Plus I took out one suitcase and came back with 3 - the other 2 were full of crafting goodies!!!

I discovered these gorgeous Pandora style beads in Florida and bought loads!! I made my eldest daughter a bracelet in her favourite colours and with some really cute Breast Cancer Awareness spacer beads.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Kim,
    Looked like a wonderful holiday!!
    Love the bracelet! gorgeous colours.
    Sorry about your cold :((
    Hope you feel better very soon.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have had a great time.
    Hope your soon feeling better.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.