Saturday, 9 April 2011

Time for a bit of cat grooming!

With Spring in the air, the cats coats needed a good grooming to get rid of the old undercoats. Out comes the Furminator - god that thing never ceases to amaze me! The amount of fur it gets out is amazing, I could have made another cat out of Tom's coat alone and he looks half the size now!! Claws cut too they are looking very smart and a few treats for holding them still always wins them over!! That has been my Saturday morning. Off out into the garden now to soak up the sunshine and plant my gorgeous white rosebush - silver anniversary - that my best friend bought us for our silver wedding, it is gorgeous and sprouting to life already!

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.