Wednesday, 6 April 2011

I am now in 3 digital stores!

I cannot believe it! I am now selling in 3 digital stores, links are over to the right.

So far I have sold quite a few which is really lovely to know that people actually like my designs and want to buy them, can't get my head around that!!

I will have to learn to have a break from the laptop though, I can sit here for hours and tend to forget things like dinner cooking and a cake in the oven!!

I am waiting for 2 more decisions so may have more stores selling my stuff. Thank you to everyone who has bought one of my kits or digi stamps and I hope you enjoy using them.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Well done, and I hope you get some more good news.
    I'm after you cake card for my Dad.
    It's fab, and he loves cakes!!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done hun...you must be chuffed to bits and your designs are just gorgeous sweetie...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim well done you!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.