Saturday, 12 March 2011

New laptop cooling tray and fab new mouse!

My lovely husband just took me to PC World and bought me a laptop cooling tray. I am paranoid about it overheating with it being used so much and it is fantastic, great idea wish I had got one sooner. I also got a fabulous wireless mouse to use with my laptop as I am of the old school and prefer to use a mouse rather than the touch pad!!

No cards again today and tomorrow we are off to Earls Court to the Place In The Sun Live exhibition, really looking forward to that.

Hopefully I will have some new ideas that I have been working on to share next week and will have my Grand Calibur by then too, wish it would hurry up!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    The cooling tray sounds a great idea. My laptop needs one I think!
    Will look into it :))
    Enjoy you day at Earls court.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.