Tuesday, 22 March 2011

My own shaped greetings

I have wanted to design digitally for ages but am no good at drawing :( I have however had a go at making some greeting sentiments. I have collected little poems and sayings over the years that I have found and took these from my extensive list so I don't claim to have made them up but I did make them into these images using my other collection from my obsession of collecting fonts!! What do you think?









I also made some into shapes.






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely Kim :0)
    Such beautiful sentiments.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    These sentiments are fantastic you have done an excellent job and I want them lol! Let me know when they are available to download, you could even get them made into stamps I for one would buy them, you are very talented!

    Hugs
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are for sale in my Ebay shop Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are one clever Nanna

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.