Thursday, 31 March 2011

I've gone live!

So 4 days after getting the email to say I had been accepted as a designer, I had my first card kit put up yesterday and sold the first one today. I have another kit pending with my digital recipe sentiments, it is so exciting!! I have also been accepted by another site as well so fingers crossed. I am having tons of ideas at the moment, to the point where I wake up at 1am with an idea in my head, not so good!!!

All digi stamps and card kits are available in the store now.

This is my bracket easel card Tea Time kit

This is my Petal Pixies square easel card kit
and these are my 'recipe' style sentiments.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.