Monday, 21 March 2011

House building!

My little grand-daughter is getting over this awful bug doing the rounds & she was off school again today, so we had a crafting session to cheer her up a bit. I gave her this Doodlebug house and helped her to build and decorate it today. We had such fun and she was really good doing it, she added her own touches of the number on the door and the letterbox! It is for her to give as a gift and I am sure it will be loved! I know I would love one! My 3 yr old grandson was helping too, learning to cut with scissors and he has inherited his big brother's Cuttlekids that I bought a few years back and it is so sweet watching him with it, he knows exactly what to do!!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim this is gorgeous hun.....you are so clever hun and I hope you grand daughter feels better soon...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.