Friday, 18 March 2011

The BEST news!!!!

I had to share this with you I am soooo proud of my Laura. She has worked really hard at college especially these last 2 years doing her beauty and spa course. She went for an interview for No.1 Traveller on Tuesday for a position as a spa therapist at the new lounge opening in the North Terminal at Gatwick in May, she just got the call this afternoon to offer her the job!!!! This is her first 'proper' job doing what she loves most of all and the interview was very intense and they surprised her and asked her to do a treatment during the interview but she remained calm and sailed through it. I cannot believe it, she so deserves this, well done my darling. Hope it is everything you want it to be. xxx

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Kim give my congrats to Laura well done to her I know how hard it is for them to get jobs Amy is still looking although she has still got a couple of months left at college yet but it is hard so she must have really impressed them good luck to her
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Laura!!!

    Fabby news for proud Mommy too!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Laura!....and good luck too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful news for a proud Mum, congratulations to Laura, well done

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.