Thursday, 3 March 2011

Antique Rose Hanglar

This didn't really end up how I imagined and the colours are not my usual picks with green in them but I love the set so finished it! I framed the sweet little Hanglar girl with a frame from the Antique Victorian Rose digi set and used the matching papers. The gorgeous roses are sprayed with glitter although it doesn't really show. The sentiment is computer generated and coloured in photoshop and the little flower charm is from The Ribbon Girl. The gorgeous rose ribbon is from Sarah's cards. The inside is decorated with matching papers.





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, hun! Truly love all the detail you have added!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kim, such a sweet image and gorge flowers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, I adore that image but love all your gorgeous embellishments too.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.