The lovely Claire from Clairebears has given me this award
Part of accepting Claire's award is:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
So here we go:
1. I'm Mum to 5 gorgeous kids and 3 British Shorthair cats who are like mini 4 legged human beings!
2. I'm Nanna to 5 beautiful grandchildren who are the world to me - people used to tell me being a Nanna was the best thing but you really don't realise it until it happens.
3. I am terrified of birds - it's the flapping! My family are used to me around birds now and the kids or hubby will shoo away any pigeons in my path!!
4. I loved hitting 40 but I love 50 more - but don't like the things that go with it - grey hair and wrinkles and middle aged spread but love the self confidence I have now and the fact I have finally accepted my life for what it is.
5. I bit my nails all my life until I was 49 when I trained as a nail technician and started to do my own nails and now have my own nails for the first time in my life!
6. I am so proud of the fact that I managed to arrange for my husband to drive his beloved Ferrari for his 50th birthday last year. I always promised him he would one day and I delivered!
7. I feel blessed that all my children have grown into beautiful adults and I am very proud of them all, they are by far my best achievement in life.
8. I love America! We are going back for the 3rd time in April to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary and will be there for a month this time. My husband would move there tomorrow if we could but we have to content ourselves with holidays, hopefully very long ones when he retires!!
Blogs I often visit are:
All the things I love by Bev
Cats Whiskers by Jacqui
Going Buggy by Enfys
A load of old blogocks by Caz
Scrap Happens by Tracy
Meesh's House of Cards by Meesh
Paper Crafting in Cocoa by Iris
Paula's Paper Playground by Paula
Hope you like your awards girls and thanks for all the inspiration you give me!