Friday, 4 February 2011

Sarah Kay I still love you card

I made this today and was quite pleased with how it turned out! I even got my sewing machine out for this one! I used digi papers from The Digichick and flowers from Wild Orchid. Ribbon from the ribbon girl and a charm from Nikki at Bunny Zoes Crafts. I love the child saying sentiments and thought this one fitted the bill perfectly. The inside is decorated with matching papers and it has a box. It will be for sale on Ebay.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous Kim! beautiful image, stunning papers and great layout too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.