Wednesday, 9 February 2011

LOTV Book card

I found the tutorial for this on Tina's blog a few weeks back and have been meaning to make one so set about it today and this is the result.


The front

The inside, there is space for a handwritten message

Side view



Back view

I used brown and cream as my theme to match the cute LOTV image and used my new Prima Jack n Jill celebrate papers, MS punches and my new Magnolia Doohickey dies, which I got from Nikki they are soo cute and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, gorgeous ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and I think that's about it!
This will be for sale on Ebay.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Kim this is absolutely stunning.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!

    Its amazing, I love the colours. It must have taken you ages to make.

    I have something waiting for you over on my blog :0)

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is a stunner Kim, beautiful monochrome look to it and the ribbon is lush
    Mina xx
    p.s. I loved reading your facts above

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I don't think I would ever attempt something as fab as this.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.