Sunday, 9 January 2011

Proud Nanna moment

This card was made by my 12 yr old Grandson Ryan.
He has always been crafty, he has even been to a class with me, bless him. He has held several card sales at his home having dropped flyers into the neighbours beforehand and has made quite a few pennies at it.

He is very talented and my daughter Laura asked him to make a card for her to give to her best friend Steve and he produced this today. He has used the FF CD to print out and cut out the image beautifully and has decoupaged it. He has added the little touches like the name on the number plate and he cut and embossed the star with his new acquisition of the Zipemate, some dies and embossing folders which I passed onto him and it was a step up from his Cuttlekids which I bought him a few years back!

I hope he continues with it, he is very talented and I can see him going far with it. I am sure he will be a designer of some kind, so watch this space!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.