Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Yay! My crafting mojo is returning!!

I had to store or sell a lot of my crafting stuff because of space issues, having to turn our dining room/my craft room into another bedroom and with that and my nail business and other things going on, my crafting took a back seat.

However I am finding it is slowly returning. I got myself a handy fold up table so can sit in front of the TV and play but my son will be moving out with his girlfriend early next year so the box room becomes mine at last! I can get all my stuff out of storage and combine that with my nail table etc and have my own space!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.