Saturday, 27 November 2010

Christmas Crafting Session

I spent a wonderful afternoon Christmas crafting with the grandchildren and some of my kids this afternoon. We decorated ornaments and made paper chains and this is Ryan's Santa wall hanging. He painted and glittered it beautifully. He is an extremely talented young man who follows in my crafting footsteps and we share a love of all things crafty!! My grandaughter is showing signs of following us too and made an equally gorgeous Santa herself. I am a lucky Nanna!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim how lovely to be able to share your talent with your grandbabies I am sure they absolutely love crafting with you!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww bet you had a great time...
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my boys would be more interested - its really fun to share your tip and experience and see others fall in love with your hobby. Sadly my boys think its 'sad'... They always insist on a handmade birthday card though.

    Happy crafting with them.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.