Saturday, 8 August 2009

Well finally I am moved in


to my new apartment. The boys and Russ helped me move yesterday and it was a very busy hectic day and tiring but I couldn't have done it without them, they are such troopers - from lugging heavy stuff up the stairs to building my new bed and Laura's wardrobe. We are semi-settled and it is a lovely place and we hope we will be happy there. A new life for everybody but fingers crossed the transition will be smooth for all concerned. The grandchildren think it is cool having Nanna close by and all on one level, they keep asking to stay!!

I have had to leave all my craft stuff at my other home! No room for it here! I am possibly going to sell a lot so will list it here when I get around to it!!

Hope everyone is well, I don't have internet access all the time so haven't blog hopped for ages but will get around to it. I will leave you with a photo of my girls trying out my new bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.