Wednesday, 19 August 2009

It's not a very creative corner at the moment...

I know and I have been a bad blogger but have been trying to get straight in my new pad and I am almost there. It is really feeling like home now and I think we are all getting used to things being different in our lives and I am really lucky to have the love and support of all the family as I move forward into this new phase and we are all still together but living apart (IYKWIM!!) and so far so good it is working and although it may seem strange to some folks we get the best bits of one another without all the hassle and bad bits and hey who cares if it works!! Laura is going back to college to do an NVQ in beauty therapy which she is really looking forward to and it will be good for her to get back into a routine. My eldest daughter is going away on Sunday for 10 days and I am really going to miss her and the children although my wonderful husband is taking me away to the New Forest for a long weekend over the bank holiday, bless his heart. The girls will have the flat to themselves for the weekend and are really looking forward to playing house!!

I am hoping to take all the grandchildren to Chessington on Friday with the girls and am looking forward to that.

Take care of yourselves, back again soon - maybe even with a card or something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.