Sunday, 3 May 2009

I'm back!

Arrived back at 9am Friday morning, but jeg lag has really got me this time! I haven't been able to eat properly or sleep at the right time but hopefully this will sort itself out over the weekend. Had a fabulous time, gorgeous weather in the 85-90's and the Disney parks were fab, the shopping as wonderful as usual especially my favourite shop Sephora and Michael's got a couple of visits - good job we had taken an empty case and half empty others! Got a wonderful tan this time too without any effort, you just seem to catch it everywhere walking around the parks and the colour is so deep so I must try and keep it going with my new find of Xen fake tan.

I have decided to return to my love of cake making/sugarcraft and bought loads of stuff from Michaels and Walmart and will be making Katie's 6th birthday cake this year for sure. Although I won't be doing it as a business this time, it got far too busy and I stopped enjoying it so I shall just do it for friends and family.

It's my 50th birthday this Friday and I am doing everything to try and forget it but everyone else is doing the opposite! I am going to make some cupcakes for myself with my new cake baking stash! The kids wanted to buy me a special cake but I said I might as well start as I mean to go on and make my own!

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to hear you had a fabulous time Kim and have a great tan, (still not jealous ;-) Look forward to seeing lots of new cards soon using all the stuff you bought, Have a great Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had great fun!
    Happy Birthday and look forward to seeing some cake piccies!
    Suzie Qxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.