Tuesday, 10 March 2009

My Laura has won.....


the Tommys Triumph Award for a premature baby who survived against all odds and has grown up and achieved great things!! I nominated her after seeing Samantha Bond talking about it on This Morning at the beginning of Feb and completely forgot all about it!! This afternoon I got the email to say she had won We have to attend an awards ceremony next Friday in London at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Hyde Park, meet celebrities, have a champagne reception, posh dinner and Phillipa Forrester is presenting Laura with her award. OK Magazine are covering the event and Laura has to give interviews to them and to Candis magazine who are the sponsors. Oh my goodness, now we have to find something to wear, mmm our nails and hair will need doing - well at least I can do our nails now!! ........oh my gosh!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Go Laura! This is wonderful news. Congratulations!

    I hope you all have a wonderful time.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, that's fantastic news. I bet you're very excited, hope you find something stunning to wear. Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is great news Kim.. how exciting and make sure you tell us all about it. Have fun with Laura next week, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.