Wednesday, 11 February 2009

A thought for Katie

My darling Grandaughter Katie has just been admitted to hospital. She has been very poorly being unable to keep anything down and has been put on a drip. Liam was poorly with it a few days ago but seemed to cope with it, but she hasn't and looked so awful earlier. I just spoke to her and told her how brave she is and how when she is better I will take her shopping and buy her a present, but it just made her cry even more! Her Mum had exactly the same thing happen to her when she was about 3 and it is so worrying. Please remember her in your prayers. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim please keep us update and your dear Grandaugther will be in my thoughts. Sending love and huge cyber hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, i'm sending huge hugs to you all. Hope there is an improvement in Katie now she is on the drip. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim, I am so sorry, and hope she is doing well now. I understand your worry and heartache so well as Max was recently in hospital, it's so horrible seeing little ones vulnerable. Hugs for you
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim, I do feel for you and your family, will be thinking of you all, huge hug for you all!
    Justine x x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.