Saturday, 7 February 2009

Another scrapbook page


I had the boys this afternoon and Liam was so tired bless him - he is such a lovely natured little boy and played for ages but really needed to sleep so I stood and rocked him and sang 'Iggle Piggle' and he fell fast asleep on me so Laura took a photo and I had to scrap it for his book. I love the way he cuddles in and clings on, you have to make the most of these cuddles while they are small - my 2 older grandsons are 10 and 11 and just about tolerate the odd kiss now!! My Katie still loves a cuddle with Nanna though!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous photo Kim, so sweet!! I love the layout you have designed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful page.
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.