Friday, 16 January 2009

Just a quick update

It has been an awful start to the New Year as my poor Dad had to go in for a colonoscopy on Wednesday and they found he has Diverticular disease and removed a large polyp from his colon so we are awaiting results on that. My Mum has to have an angiogram to check her heart bypass is working ok next Tuesday, I have to see my Haematologist the same day and then the next Tuesday, poor Dad has to have 10 biopsies taken from his prostate. So we shall all be glad to see the back of January.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Kim, what a tough time you must be having!! I will be thinking of you and your family..
    Hugs Justine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs Kim, I know the feeling, everything has been pants here for the past 3 weeks, still, maybe it's better to get it all over and done with at once. Hoping your Dad, Mum and you will be much, much better soon
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.