Thursday, 18 December 2008

Holiday tree Bundt pan




I just happened to catch Nigella's Christmas on BBC2 on Tuesday night and saw her making a fabulous vanilla cake in one of these pans and I want one!! It looked so pretty dusted in icing sugar and so festive, the kids would love it as an alternative Christmas cake. Everywhere is sold out because of her programme and book but I did manage to find a tea cake and candy mould which makes 30 small Bundt shaped cakes. I have put the holiday tree pan on my shopping list for America as they are made out there and will have to wait until next year to use it!!

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. these look amazing very intricate. Have you ever thought of entering fiskarette craft competition , theres chances of winning prizes worth £250 in total this month!!! over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
    x jayne x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.