Saturday, 1 November 2008

A black cat, a red devil and a pirate!



My eldest daughter took Laura and the kids trick or treating last night. It was manic trying to get them to stand still to take photos so I only managed 2 that are any good. Laura and Liam and Liam and Ryan - love this one it looks as if Liam is saying to his big brother - "ssshhh, it's my turn"!!!

Hope you have a great day - I get to pick my new car up this afternoon and am so excited - it seems like I have been waiting ages since ordering it but it is only about 5 weeks and that includes the plate transfer so it's not bad really but I am so impatient!!
I will share pics later!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics Kim.. what a handsome little devil lol!! :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.