Friday, 17 October 2008

My nail course


Well the first 3 days went ok but on day 3 I was ready to give up I just couldn't get the hang of it. Laura came in with me to be my model and I had to do my first full set on her. I went for it and actually didn't do bad! She is now sporting a nice set of permanent french acrylic nails and is thrilled with them! Small pic above. I should have taken a before pic, doh! They are not perfect but pretty good for my first set. I have tons of practice to do and study for my theory exam and hopefully I will pass, get my certificate and then be let loose on anyone who wants me to do their nails!!! I have a few willing victims in the family and hopefully will be able to do mine myself soon.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim... was wondering why you were quiet lol!!! They look FAB.... good luck with the rest of your course, just practice, practice, practice :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you - wish you lived near me hehehehe

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.