Thursday, 2 October 2008

Have you seen the new Cricut releases?



Firstly this great emboss folder kit that you can cut any images with in either the original Cricut or the Expression using the plastic sheet and then pop them into a folder and emboss in your cuttlebug! Also the new deep cut housing and blade enabling you to cut up to 1.5mm thick - so chipboard, the new magnet material and vinyl will be a doddle! Plus the new Disney Cars and Tinkerbell & Friends and Sesame Street cartridge releases!

My shopping list for Florida has just increased!!!

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for this info Kim, the embossing folders are a must! When are you off to Florida hun? Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from me too...I must use mine more, and love the idea of the deeper cutting blade and Embossing bit...fab. Have fun in Florida...I expect my shopping list would be long too.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.