Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Forever Friends are back!!



I adore the Forever Friends bears and have for years. I used to make the little figures out of sugarpaste to decorate my cakes when I was running my business making cakes and I became quite famous for my little bears in bed cake or little bears on the settee (must dig out some pictures!!)

Hence I was thrilled to learn that new stamps and papers are being launched with these cute little guys on so I dug out all my old images and made a card for my Grandson - he loves them too! I printed out the picture several times and made it
3-d.

Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. love forever friends , your cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Kim
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Kim, I love the forever friends too, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image takes me back a bit. Who didn't adore Forever Friends? Please dig out some cake pix. I'd love to see them.
    Best wishes,
    SammieJay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kim, I am another fan of Forever Friends...they are just so cute.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute aren't they??
    Have a great weekend Kim.
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.