Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Bouncing baby boy!



Liam in his door bouncer yesterday, he loves it!! Can you believe he is just over 4 months old already? He is such a darling boy too, so placid and happy and with such lovely smiles, although he is a real Mummy's boy (well Nanna's and Auntie Laura's too as he sees us every day and we look and talk the same as Mummy so he doesn't mind us!!) but he really notices strangers now and the bottom lip drops and he starts to cry if he notices someone strange or if someone else takes him and it breaks your heart. He will turn his head looking for Mummy, he is just so sweet and so clever!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Kim he is so cute. My grandson is due in 5 weeks! Cant wait. Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable Kim, I updated my photo of Max and Kiki on my blog, there is blog candy over there too, take a look.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.