Thursday, 10 July 2008

Couple of birthday cards



For my Grandaughter Katie who is 5 on Friday. The one on the left is made using stamps from Alota for the window and settee and Tilda and Rufus and I used my new threading water punch for the edge. I had intended to make the window into a shaker but forgot to put the acetate on before I had stuck the foam tape around the back edge!!! The one on the right is made using papers from Funky Fairies 2 new sets which are lovely and colourful.

My mojo is still missing and I found these very hard to make and am not really that pleased with them. I hope I find my mojo again soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Both these cards are fabulous and your little granddaughter is going to love them so much. I love all the gorgeous papers you have used and the wonderful scene you have created, I think I need that window stamp! I don't think your Mojo has gone walkies.. I think you are being too hard on yourself. Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!! mojo is definately there!!, these are gorgeous Kim!! where did you get that water punch thingy from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kim, mojo must be hiding right behind ya, coz they are gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.