Sunday, 29 June 2008

Oh my gosh!

I am so excited and honoured! I was blog hopping which is all I am up to right now and I checked in on the Crafts U Love blog and Paula has listed me in their favourite designers list! How sweet is that, it has given me some inspiration to get my mojo back!

I am hoping and praying that the doctors can find out what is wrong and sort me out soon as I am sure this will help to restore my mojo! I am sorry I don't have much to share lately but hopefully it won't be too long before I am firing on all cylinders again.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me their good wishes.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your mojo is coming back.

    I would be such a shame for you to give up when you are an extremely talented person.

    I love your creations Kim and would really miss seeing what you have made.

    Hope you get some answers soon.

    Love and hugs

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well Kim, hugs, Justine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are unwell Kim. I have missed your creations as well. Let's hope the doctors can get to the bottom of the problem really quickly and you will be back to your old self. Take care.
    Your wee gs is an absolute darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Kim, hope all is ok, and that you feel upto creating again....

    Gorgeous grandson there!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.