Friday, 6 June 2008

Double Pocket card



I made this double pocket card and wasn't sure what to put on the tags, so I just coloured 2 of the new Hanglar people from the summer kit and popped them on!! I coloured them with my Copics. I have sold my Prismas now as I felt I had too many different mediums and had settled on the copics and watercolours as my faves.

Had a relatively quiet week creatively so felt I should end it by doing something!

I have made a template for a really cute hexagonal exploding box made from 2 sheets of 12 x 12 card and not in layers which is the usual way, it is a really neat idea which I will share hopefully next week. The original instructions came from Minus on UKS but I am lucky enough to have an A3 printer so made my own template digitally which was much easier than using a compass and I will post it for download soon.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Kim and love the design. Your colouring of these two cute characters is fantastic. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim

    I saw that box on UKS and was trying to work out how to do but was failing miserably so i'll be first in line for help on making that :o)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card as always Kim, I love your colouring!! I've emailed you.
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim and love those images!

    If you mean the photo with my DH and sons, it was taken at a villa in Coral Bay, Cyprus two years ago. In fact my sister is there right now but not in the same villa!!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.