Thursday, 8 May 2008

For my birthday..

today I have been thoroughly spoilt!! Whilst I was out last night at Caz's SU demo, my son took my youngest daughter shopping and before I got back, he hoovered and tidied everywhere and did the dishwasher, folded the washing, cleaned the kitchen and to say I was gobsmacked when I got in is an understatement!! They also bought me some lovely pressies and my darling husband got me some bottles of my fave rose wine. Then just as he had done 2 years ago on the same day, he booked our holiday again to Orlando for next April 2009! So I have had a lovely day so far and have still to see my eldest daughter and grandchildren later. Plus the sun is shining! Hope everyone else has a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kim

    Hope you've had a lovely day

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many happy returns Kim , am glad the weather is good for you, I do hope it stays that way for me, my friend shares my birthday and is 40 sat, she is having a hog roast party.... mmmmm not sure about that one!!! think I might just stick ta salad!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for yesterday Kim and congratulations on booking your holiday for next April. Our Villa is so great here that we have just booked to come back next October for 3 weeks too! Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.