Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Ben's new car


My son Ben who is 21 bought his dream car. He decided he is staying at home for the next few years not getting married or moving out and so committed to buying this beauty!! BMW 330 clubsport - it is gorgeous. We are a BMW family at heart my husband having worked with them all his life and this is one reason for getting my mini, it has BMW behind it. Anyway, he is very proud of his new baby and asked Mum to take some pics!! Laura gets to have his black Corsa and can't wait until she is 17 in Feb 09!! Our drive is jam packed at the moment and one of us has to move to let the other out but hey such is life with teenagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.