Monday, 26 May 2008

Bank Holiday Blues


I have caught this rotten cough/cold and sore throat bug and feel rotten so there won't be much from me for a couple of days, no mojo!! It has been a miserable, dark and wet bank holiday and I feel in need of sunshine desperately!

My girls are doing the Race for Life on Wednesday and I am hoping the rain will let up for them. I am due to have a B12 injection tomorrow so fingers crossed that bucks me up a bit!!

I will leave you with an old scrapbook layout of my Grandaughter Katie that always makes me smile! She was 21 months old in the photos and has such a wonderful smile, bless her.

I hope you are all having a better bank holiday than me!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout Kim! Hope you are feeling better very soon, this awful weather doesn't help either!
    See you soon, Justine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Layout Kim and Katie looks so sweet. Sorry to hear you are not feeling good and hope you feel better soon. Congratulations to your girls for doing the race for life and I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather is kind. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on Zoe's blog and you made her day. Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.