Saturday, 16 February 2008

Strictly Come Dancing

We took Laura and our 2 other daughters Sian & Louise to see the Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour at the 02 arena last night as part of Laura's 16th birthday present. It was a bit scary as Louise is HEAVILY pregnant and due in just a few weeks and baby bump did get knocked by some silly people at points so I was very protective of her last night. Laura and I had visited the Millenium Dome with her primary school when it first opened and it is so nice to see it being put to such good use! It is an amazing place full of restaurants, cinema and the HUGE arena!! The show was stunning, electric and just incredible! It was just like being in the TV studio only the judges were funnier as it was live and not on air! Laura had met Vincent Simone a few months ago, so she was in awe watching him especially when he did the Argentinian Tango with Flavia - simply astounding! No wonder they are World Champions!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow how fab lurve strictly, I live up the road from the dome, well 15 mins in car... it's a fab place will be seeing neil diamond there soon, can't wait....

    I know what ya mean about stooopid people I get that when pushing Paul in his wheelchair there are some right inconsiderate peeps about,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how fab lurve strictly, I live up the road from the dome, well 15 mins in car... it's a fab place will be seeing neil diamond there soon, can't wait....

    I know what ya mean about stooopid people I get that when pushing Paul in his wheelchair there are some right inconsiderate peeps about,...

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.