Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Happy 16th Birthday Laura


Well it is here - Laura's 16th birthday!! To say we are proud is an understatement. There were moments over the last years we didn't think we would see this day and to have her with us and such a beautiful, intelligent young woman is more than we could ever have hoped for. To think that tiny little scrap weighing 800 grams is now the gorgeous young lady we see before us is down to not only the doctors and nurses who cared for you but down to your strength and will to live. We love you Laura Kate, keep growing into the strong, successful young woman we know you will be. xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, thank you for popping by my blog and Happy Birthday Laura! :)

    The spotty paper on the Henrietta card is the big dots one - I coloured the dots to match the paper with Photoshop. And the frame is doodled, scanned and coloured (again) with PS in the same colours as the stripes...

    I hope that helps a little :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.