Tuesday, 29 January 2008

My gorgeous daughter and Grandaughter


We bought Laura a Sony Cybershot for her 16th birthday in a few weeks but as it is her 16th and her brother's 21st joint party on Saturday night, we thought she should have it early to familiarise herself with it and she has been playing. She is very artistic and takes some lovely photos but this one of her and Katie last night is just gorgeous and shows Laura's lovely straight teeth - she had her brace off 2 weeks ago after 18 months of suffering as she didn't find it easy and it was painful at times but the result is so worth it and I am so proud of her determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.