Friday, 25 January 2008

Devastating news

My beautiful big boy Willow has just died. He had a heart attack I think right in front of me. I am devastated as we all are. He was just over 7. He was sitting on my bed as he always did and I usually put a blanket down for him so I got the blanket and he got up as he always did to sit on it and I said what a good boy you are and turned around. I then felt him brush against my leg and thought he had jumped down onto the floor but he had collapsed. I tried to revive him as best I could but he had gone so quickly. He will leave a huge hole in our lives. His sister and niece and nephew have all walked up to him, sniffed him and then ran away, so strange. My daughter Laura and he had such a special bond and she is completely devastated.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news...

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this kim. Safe journey Willow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim i'm sorry to hear this.

    Hugs to you

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word I`m sat with tears running down my face...So sorry for you I only stumbled across your blog through blog hopping...
    My thoughts & prayers go out to you all bless you and your familyXXX

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.