Thursday, 8 November 2007

Ticket corner punch idea


These are very much 'in vogue' at the moment and I have been searching for one but it seems only the American SU company do them. So I set about thinking how could I get the same effect and it is so easy it was staring me in the face. Just use a small round punch, the one I used was 1/2 inch but depending how big you want the inverted bit you can push the corner further in or use a larger punch. Just place the very tip of the corner of your paper/card into the upturned punch, centre it and punch. Voila - one trendy ticket corner!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kim for this fab tip.
    I used your idea recently to decorate a gift bag I made recently.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.