Thursday, 11 October 2007

My Expressions came home

I was at Crafts U Love just after 9 to pick up my new baby and I am in LOVE!! It is so easy to use and cuts like a dream. Just got to wait for my cartridges and tools from the states and I will be in heaven!

Laura made a card this afternoon for her friend who has moved away from home to Uni. She made a lovely job of it too but whisked it away before I could take a picture!! I love it when the kids craft and mine always think of making a card before they think of buying one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    Just love your blog, can i be cheeky and ask if you have instructions on how to make the joy fold cards just love them!
    Also would love to see some instructions for the circular stamps you made
    Thanks
    Lisa x
    Mrs007bond@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.