Friday, 12 October 2007

The Mother of all DST applicators

I got a heads up from Lousette about this fab DST dispenser which holds 55m rolls! No more peeling off the backing and running out & this works out a much cheaper option!


I have just devoured a slice of my Mum's home baked apple pie and double Jersey cream - yummmm!!!! A bit of a treat as I am not supposed to have cream and my Mum hasn't baked a pie for simply ages as she has been really bad with her RA. Gosh I did enjoy that, there is nothing in this world like it!

2 comments:

  1. oooo Rachel B has one of these tape dispensers-I used it last year at a meet and it's FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, fabulous, now can you get them in the UK thought!!!! if so, where, I NEEEEEEEEEED one, lol

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.